Monday 18 June 2007

Day 2 and 3

That's Sunday and Monday over with :) So far it has been fast paced and very informative.

There is the first exam tomorrow morning so some last minute cramming tonight. Hopefully it will go well be who knows with these things until you actually sit there in front of the test.

Last night was a late finish at 11:30pm and a 7:15am start this morning, I'm going to get off earlier tonight as there is no point in getting too tired and not remembering anything. After the test it is straight back to class to start on the next section which is 70-536 Application Development Foundation. Oh what an exciting life :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning,

I am sure you will think, Who is this??? My name is Harold and I am from the Netherlands. Yesterday I was searching on Google on some experiences of a CED Solution Bootcamp and particular the MCPD track. I am considering to do the same track in October, so when I saw your blog I was very interested. Coming 15 day I will read your blog each day.

I wish you good luck for todays exam and the whole course.

I hope to get a nice view of the course after all.

Best regards,

Harold (The Netherlands)

SiferUK said...

Thanks Harold